Every Ohioan is deserving of hope, dignity and purpose
Strengthen the capacity of United Ways across Ohio to advance the common good for Ohioans.
Ohio United Way 990 filing is available upon request.
Ohio United Way is a member-supported, state organization whose purpose is to serve the many local United Way organizations in our state through:
- Implementation of 2-1-1, a health and human services referral service
- Statewide coordination of the Combined Charitable Campaign (CCC)
- Advocacy on behalf of health & human services issues in the Ohio General Assembly
- Networking and training events for staff and volunteers
- Subscriptions to Ohio United Way's on-line publications such as Health & Human Service Trends, 2-1-1 Times, Legislative Bulletin and Newsbreak.
- Manage state set-aside funds that support the Emergency Food and Shelter Programs through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Help local United Ways coordinate services following disasters